Re: [MV] Genesco.....Whoa

From: John Bowen (oreuc@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Feb 23 2000 - 19:55:14 PST

>Not a negative flame letter, I don't think, instead, some constructive
>critisism to help them steer away from a potential problem.
>
>Besides, I'm planning on buying from them in a few weeks, so I don't want
>to get 'em riled up either...

Good thought. I am no means running a PR campaign for them and didn't know
anything about them until my recent purchase. They have been around since
1953 and appears their main business has been selling surplus aircraft tires
for cross use on agricultural equipment and the like.

Another M715 owner here in Houston said he got some good surplus Hummer
tires from them at $35 ea. My take on buying used tires, after this
experience, is that you are better off if you can see them before you take
them. I wouldn't do mail order on used again.