PORTLAND SWAP MEET

From: Ontrack (ontrack@teleport.com)
Date: Wed Feb 23 2000 - 23:39:24 PST

Does anyone know the exact dates for the Portland Swap Meet? Usually it is
held sometime in April. I also remember that last year the EXPO center was
under going some changes and I'm not sure if they are planning to have it
back there or not... It has definatley out grown the EXPO!!... Is anyone
here planning on attending the Anitque Auto Meet? I have an RV for rent if
any of you want to stay in the parking lot near or at your site location.

Damon Lehr
ontrack@teleport.com

(several Trailers and RV's to choose from)