Re: [MV] Subscribing to this list at work???

From: William R. Benson (Benson@eqe.com)
Date: Thu Feb 24 2000 - 07:11:45 PST

Because I work for a company that supports the hobbies of its employees (with
certain restrictions). EQE International is a seismic assessment company, and
more than a few of our big wigs have wondered whether, once my MVs are running,
if I might rent their use for some of the dicier trips along the fault lines...
Kinda neat, actually...

Bill