CUCV Blazer Rear Window

From: F. Brian Mead (brian@hardscrabblefarm.com)
Date: Thu Feb 24 2000 - 08:21:52 PST

Howdy list!
    Just a quick question. The rear window on my M1009 CUCV Blazer has come loose
from the track. Looks like it was originally held in with a cloth-backed rubber
tape. What's this stuff called (if it's called something other than "cloth-backed
rubber tape") & where can I get it? I wouldn't imagine a regular auto parts store
would have it, but you never know.
    I've got some rubber electrical tape that might work, but I don't know if it'll
be wide enough to do the job.

Thanks,
Brian Mead