SUMB parts?

From: LEEnCALIF@aol.com
Date: Thu Feb 24 2000 - 13:22:47 PST

Looking for the following SUMB parts:

1. Tune up kit, points, cap, condenser.
2. Wiper arm.
3. Headlamp outer ring.
4. Headlamp knob.
5. Gas filter.
6. Round rubber gasket seal between the two halves of the oil bath air
filter.
7. Left door rubber moulding at the base of the cab.

This will make my SUMB about as perfect as possible. It's a great truck,
with no end of sensible design features, just can't get any parts. Really
aggravating.

Thanks in advance for any help. (Note for Richard Notten, appreciate your
previous offer, however lets see if I can find it this way first. )

Jack Lee
SUMB 99.98% complete
Ferret 98% there, save for some CES stuff

PS Anyone need the original gasoline stove and stainless steel cooking kit
for the Ferret?