Re: [MV] Hitler Car?

From: Eugene PANTANO (snoshu@market1.com)
Date: Fri Feb 25 2000 - 18:50:54 PST

There used to be "TWO" vehicles that had once belonged to Adolph Hitler in
the "Car's of the Stars" Museum in California. I sat in both of them...One
was some sort of sports roadster that had belonged to his wife Eva Braun
Hitler..the other was an open touring roadster that you see him standing in
all the time in the newsreels. NO...there was a third car...it was a racing
car of Hitler's....looked like an airplane...seems like some of you would
like this little bit of trivia..1SG PANTANO