MV preservation in Beirut

From: buka (buka@wxs.nl)
Date: Sun Feb 27 2000 - 01:57:36 PST

Hi listers,

Last week I read a magazine called Bizarre (February edition). In the
magzaine was a one page article including photo of "military vehicle
preservation" in Beirut. The picture showed a 10 store high block of
concrete. Each store of the block was filled with 4 mvs or pieces of
artillery!!!. I regonized Ferrets a Sherman and some 105 mm Howitzers. The
article said that the block of concrete was created by an artist ( Fernandez
Armand?) to make statement against the war. An amazing way of vehicle
preservation!

Greetings Dennis Buijs
The Netherlands
http://home.planet.nl/~whitestar