Another MVPA Article

From: jonathon (jemery@execpc.com)
Date: Sun Feb 27 2000 - 18:11:15 PST

Just picked up the March 2000 "Four Wheeler" magazine. They are running an
article about the MVPA convention last year, lots of pictures. The only
error that jumped out at me was the statement that the MVPA "boasting a
world wide membership in the tens of thousands". Now, maybe my english
skills are a little lacking but doesn't that imply like 20,000 or 30,000
members or more? Last I heard we were at 8,000 with a goal of 10,000. Oh
well, the publicity is nice regardless.

je