M54 5-ton brake adjustment

From: Damon Gentile (damonfg@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Feb 28 2000 - 10:32:13 PST

Hi all.

I took a buddy out for a ride in the M54 today, I drove
out and let him drive it back ( unmaintained forest road
in the middle of nowhere )

Of course I forgot to mention that I set the parking
brake, so it was about a 5 mile trip back (maybe about 25
to 30 mph) and I'd like to know what's needed in adjusting
the brakes. Is it similar to an automobile setup (move
the shoes out..) or what ?

Anyone have a TM (for sale?) that covers it ?

-Damon