Re: [MV] halftrack hydrovac

From: Jeanne Lacourse (cckw@mediaone.net)
Date: Mon Feb 28 2000 - 17:54:34 PST

I believe that that 1/2 track hydrovac is the same as the cckw. I replaced
mine (cckw) a couple of years ago with a more modern one (modern being
relative here. I believe it was 60's design). I will send you the pn
tomorrow as it is on the PC at work. Because I did not want to break
additional brake lines and the gas line that ran thru the old mounting
bracket, I had some fun installing the unit. It is slightly larger in
diameter than the original and required some 'interesting' bracketry to keep
it from hitting one the drive shafts.

Steve AKA Dr Deuce (and Chevy's too!)