Cheap 8000lb winch

From: MadSkier1@aol.com
Date: Tue Feb 29 2000 - 09:39:02 PST

Harbor Freight Tools has a 12V winch, rated at 8000lbs (looks similar to the
Ramsey REP 8000, from the picture), it comes with soelnoid, winch, 94ft. of
cable, and hawse fairlead, all for $299, shipping is free also. the brand is
Chicago Electric, I think, but for that price, I don't think you can beat it.
 I may get 2, one for the rear of my CJ and the other for my car trailer. If
I do, I'll let yall know how they work. For anone that is interested, you
can find Harbor Freioght Tools online

Rob