sandblasting

From: Geof Kaye (KAYE-RIVERCITY@webtv.net)
Date: Tue Feb 29 2000 - 13:37:27 PST

let a professional do it-cheaper ,easier,faster,safer,environmentally
cleaner,-it's a sh!tty job-so pay for someone else to do it, less danger
to the owner and the blaster cuz they know what they are doing.....and
best of all it will come out as you planned and ready to prime with very
little effort. I'd NEVER do it again-even with a gun to my head. My
whole truck cost $400 dollars and was done in less than a
week-disassemble-sandblasting-prime- first coat of paint -reassemble and
top coat of paint The following week Ziebart rustproofing and Linex bed
liner. I spent a thousand dollars in three weeks and have a truck that
will last for another 10 years at least. All for the retail cost of a
paint job. Shop around and spend your time pricing and shopping and
scheduling your work.....people will deal if you got the cash

Now THREE!! M35A2-72 AMG 6x6 "Clean Air" Hercules ....92 Dodge Power
Ram 4x4 5.9B auto one ton- What ever it takes to float your boat in
Cincinnati, Ohio. U.S.A.Now 454/425 airboat service for "skinney"
water!