Re: M816 WRECKER

From: Eugene PANTANO (snoshu@market1.com)
Date: Tue Feb 29 2000 - 18:33:10 PST

If anyone wants to see a M816 wrecker at work..E-Mail me off list and I'll
send pictures of me changing the bed on a M35A2 - using the 816 to swap
them. I have the "take off" bed for a bargain price of $75.00. Of course,
you pick up....It has a bit of rust on the front end from sitting nose down
for 7 years. Not bad at all. I have pictures you can see. 1SG PANTANO -
Colorado Springs