Re: [MV] Take the mystery out of WW2 military Radios

From: Tom Norris (badger@telalink.net)
Date: Wed Mar 01 2000 - 01:51:03 PST

At 06:12 PM 02/29/2000 -0800, Buzz wrote:
>Fellow MVer's,
>I sell a copy of TM 11-227 which is the WW2 catalog of military
>radios. There's
>pictures and descriptions of all types of military radios. handie
>talkies, radios
>for vehicles and armor as well as aircraft radios. Now when someone says,
>"I've
>got a SCR yadda, yadda, yadda" You can look it up and see what it's all
>about.
>For more information see: http://www.lanset.com/buzz/11227.html
>Thanks,
>Buzz

I highly recommend that book as well, have a copy myself. The definitive source
of info on WWII vehicular radio lashups, what with it being the official
reference of
the time.

Tom

Please visit The Mil List for info on military communications gear:

http://www.telalink.net/~badger/millist/mi.html

Click on the "Online Manuals..." link for a few
manuals in PDF format. More to be added
as time goes by.

ANY and ALL Contributions Welcome.
  Tom Norris KA4RKT