Re: [MV] Sandblast alternative Pressure washer?

From: Jeanne Lacourse (cckw@mediaone.net)
Date: Wed Mar 01 2000 - 14:24:48 PST

I have used my 3200 psi 4 gpm pressure washer to remove paint directly with
water. It is quite slow for decent paint. On good paint, you must be careful
if you are just washing as it will mark the paint by removing a small layer
in the direct path.

I usually try to use paint remover if it is just paint that needs to go. Put
it on, let it bubble then wire brush it off, or use the pressure washer!
Does it go flying off then, and in sheets!

Steve AKA Dr Deuce and Chevys too