Re: [MV] Atlanta ZERO (was RE: L-?)

From: F. Brian Mead (brian@hardscrabblefarm.com)
Date: Thu Mar 02 2000 - 04:05:42 PST

Howdy List,
    Ok, Ok I give up! =^) At least I know for sure now. I looked for it a few
times and always asked people who told me about it to tell me EXACTLY where it
was. They never could. I went to school at Atlanta College of Art at Peachtree &
17th street and lived a few block away. (hmmm, now I live at the end of a dirt
road in the country, can you see a connection) We even went out driving around
looking for it a few times in the late 1980's. Man, I wish I had seen it back
then.
    I'm glad it's been sold to a collector & is hopefully out of the weather.
Does anyone know if there are plans to restore it? I imagine after a ground loop,
it would never be flyable, but would be great to see anyway.

Brian Mead