pressure washing paint/ Iowa MVPA Website

From: Mike and Cheryl (mleaton@netins.net)
Date: Thu Mar 02 2000 - 14:13:50 PST

I was reading the earlier posts on pressure washing paint. I used
this on my M37 (3/4 ton Dodge Cargo Truck) to remove the red
paint (water only no sand). I was happy with results. If you would like
to see some pictures, I am the webmaster for our MVPA group. We
are located in central Iowa. In the "My Projects" section in M37 there
are a few pictures and a written explanation of what I did, Or check
out some of the members vehicles. There is also a for sale section for
members to use, not much there now just some things I found out in the
field. Feel free to email me with comments, I am not quite done with it.
We have a member with a generator collection I am working with him to
get some generator pictures up to the web. I'll keep you posted.
Website:
http://www.netins.net/showcase/iamvpa/

Mike in Iowa
mleaton@netins.net