Parts for sale

From: steve shaw (gyrene37@webtv.net)
Date: Thu Mar 02 2000 - 19:26:48 PST

Hi List!
I was rummaging through my parts bin today for the first time since cold
weather hit and decided to list some parts for sale that were left over
from my last posting and also some that were being held for a couple of
folks who never got around to sending the $$$ as promised (I hate it
when that happens)..

M-37
Driver's seat - metal, mech. and hinge good - wood is shot (use for
pattern) $40

Pair of tool box doors - some rust on hinges, but mechanism works - $20

Other M-series
1 - Pioneer rack - no tools or strap - $25

2 - Jerry can trays - no strap - $15 ea

2 - decent taillites - good inside - $15 ea

2 - M-151 turn signal switches - $15 ea

3 - 3 lever headlite switches - $20 ea

1 - Ignition switch (has long curved handle) $10

1 - Dual air horn w/solenoid - $20

3 - metal bucket composite taillites from later model M-54 ser. -
excellent inside and tested OK $20 ea

2 - plastic bucket composite front lites from same truck as above -
excellent inside and tested OK $15 ea

6 - 24 volt headlite sealed beams - tested OK $15 ea

1 - bullet shape rear b/o lite (excellent inside) $15

2 - 24volt horns - work, but terminals loose - $10 for both

2 - NOS 5 x 7 rect mirror heads in boxes - swivel type fastener - $10 ea

3 - NOS wheel cylinders - probably from M-35 or M-54 series, but not
sure - P/N19207-7411010 - still wrapped in oiled paper - $15 ea or $40
for all 3

1 - operator's manual for M-809 and variants - TM-9-2320-260-10.
Weathered
some and wrinkled, but complete and readable - $5.00

All the above plus shipping - write if you have other wants - list not
complete.

First come - first served.

Steve Shaw
'51 M-37 s/n 80011547