Re: [MV] mil decals

From: Jess Minton (pd.minton@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Thu Mar 02 2000 - 21:12:46 PST

>Date: Thu, 02 Mar 2000 23:12:20
>To: "David Engle" <dvdngl@pldi.net>
>From: Jess Minton <pd.minton@worldnet.att.net>
>Subject: Re: [MV] mil decals
>
>David,
> Two best places:
>1. Rick Larsen.. guarenteed accurate.. www.militarystencils.com
>
>2. Your local fast-sings or equivelent... cheaper, quicker, but you really
have to watch the actual font they pick for your numbers... I bought
stencils for my 42 GPW there... Stars came out great!, but I think the hood
number were spaced a little to close together for me to be totally
satisfied... just for a reference all the numbers and stars except the
bumper unit #'s (havent decided who to assign it to yet) $55...