Re: [MV] Rust treatments.

From: Rich Weinkauf (RWeinkauf@msn.com)
Date: Fri Mar 03 2000 - 05:56:25 PST

You can buy the stuff from Gempler's (http://www.gemplers.com). It's called
"Rust Converter." One gallon is $37.50. I put two coats on the bed of my
M35, inside the rack slots, front bumper, inside the doors, and used about
2/3 of a gallon. I'll do a third coat when the weather warms up.

Cures to a very hard, semi-gloss dark brownish black. Looks real good in
the bed. Can be painted or left as-is.

Rich
Rich Weinkauf, N8QLT
HummerID: 97.5 Fly Yellow Wagon