WC 1/2 ton command car for sale in Houston TX

From: JOHN SEIDTS (john@astory.com)
Date: Fri Mar 03 2000 - 14:02:55 PST

Looks nice from the photo, which I have at
http://www.astory.com/mil-veh/command.jpg

If you get it, you owe me a beer. Don't know the owner, but I had to call
him and scheme to buy it. If there wasn't a new Indian Motorcycle coming in,
I'd have it. It's located in Houston Texas. The owner rebuilt the engine,
there is a gas tank with a rotted bottom, and the tailgate is a little
rotted near the hinge. But he says it can be repaired. It is missing the
seats (aren't they all), but not a bad price. He has it listed at $3000, but
says he'll take $2500. 713-475-5151. Good luck, and if you get it please let
me know.

john@astory.com
http://www.astory.com