Re: Hello Again...

From: A. Compin (acompin@earthlink.net)
Date: Sun Mar 05 2000 - 01:12:42 PST

I am back on the list after a leave of absence to Europe and
Asia...and another trip to China coming up soon... To those who were
once interested, I finally sold the Willys MB, the MBT trailer and all
the Jeep-related spares and accessories I had... belive it or not, I
signed off the title to the new owner the day I was leaving Normandy
to return to LA... The buyer was a baker living just two miles from
our house in Normandy... I got a very decent price for it too,
considering the glut on the French market and considering that the
Jeep was a non-runner...
But now, I have acquired another Harley XA, which put the number of
XA's I have to three: two are restored and one is a project bike
complete but... I'll probably end up selling it... and I have
accumulated quite a number of XA spare parts too...
Anyway, Hi again to every one...
My e-mail address has not changed: antoine@usa.net, though I am on the
List with my ISP address acompin@earthlink.net
Antoine
Sherman Oaks, California
http://www.freehomepages.com/antoine
http://www.powow.com/harley42xa

One Harley-Davidson 42 WLA
Two Harley-Davidsons 42 XA (2 restored, 1 project)
MVPA #14803, MVCG France