M-35,Air Reservoir Drainage Kit Question

From: Jeffery S. Neer (JNEER@ix.netcom.com)
Date: Sun Mar 05 2000 - 18:00:54 PST

Hi List,

I recently saw an M-35 with a cable actuated kit that allows you to pull
a cable and drain the air reservoirs to drain accumulated moisture. The
existing drain cocks were removed and these cable actuated valves were
installed. The cable is easily accessible unlike the air cocks located
underneath the truck. Since drainage is recommended following each
operation, easier access would be a real bonus.

Can anyone tell me where these kits might be available??

As always, I appreciate your help.

Jeff