[MV] Pioneer trailer

From: Raimondo L. Torelli (thealamo@iigbna.iigb.na.cnr.it)
Date: Mon Mar 06 2000 - 01:24:06 PST

At 13.31 03/03/00 EST, COUGAR wrote:
>Esteemed Listers, lollygaggers, and acknowledged champion debaters of
OD paint in all its authentic hues and lusters:
>I have acquired a nice clean almost new Pioneer trailer, 3/4 ton M116a1.
The trailer interior was stripped when I received it,
>but there are a few clues to its former contents. It was a signal corps
unit,
...or written info on Pioneer units and
>their equipment. I'm curious about the origin of the name, the probable
>missions in combat situations, and the distribution schemes that decided
who got these. I'll also value info about original equipment, any available
>photos, or historical text sources.
 I have scanned photos if anyone is curious.
>Thanks guys!

Mar 6 2000

Cougar!,
I am interested in your pictures: can you send them in jpg format? Thank
you!

NOW: I have seen for sale on the web (last year, IIRC!) a tool
trailer with no tools... I have to remember where. I shall check and I
shall let you know the URL, in the hope that it is still there, if not,
perhaps, it will be possible to contact the seller asking for info... Just
a guess. I shall let you know tomorrow.

regards and
Get Them Rolling!

Raimondo - M.V.P.A. 15878

(Need for presents or collection decorative ceramics? For original
handmade Italian Ceramics of Capodimonte, please check here:
http://www.ceramicofnaples.it)