SRML Wire for Wire Looms

From: INDUSTELE@aol.com
Date: Mon Mar 06 2000 - 06:48:40 PST

I think I'm the source of the information on SRML wire. I've been using it
(and recommending it) for years. It is NOT available from Home Depot or
other general home type stores. It is an Industrial grade wire and you will
have to go to an industrial grade electrical supply store to find it. If you
can not find it, I'll be glad to send you as much as you want for $67.50 per
1000 feet which is $33.75 per 500 foot reel for #14 Gauge SRML Black stranded
copper wire. That does not include shipping of course. Let me know if I can
help anybody with this wire.

Tom Campbell - 29 Years Heavy Industrial Contractor - Engineer