Needed M35 or similar in Southeast

From: INDUSTELE@aol.com
Date: Mon Mar 06 2000 - 11:55:31 PST

A local outdoor electric company has asked for my help in finding them a M35
or a similar vehicle, to mount either a digger unit or a bucket unit onto for
off road work. I'm "into" the older stuff, and haven't been paying much
attention to the recent conversations about the M35 family of vehicles. Does
anyone have one reasonably priced in the Southeast. The closer to
Birmingham, Alabama the better. Need not have a bed, as they're going to
mount their unit on the vehicle.

Tom Campbell