adding kerosene to diesel?

From: Henry (henrya@jps.net)
Date: Mon Mar 06 2000 - 19:33:18 PST

Hi all,
I have come across an abundance of kerosene, and am told I can mix it with
the diesel for me M35. Has any one had experience with this? I know in very
cold weather it is used, but just how cold or how much can a person use?
Also, I am still looking for the arctic engine cover kit, or at least the
hood blanket.
Are there any more comfortable passenger seats available for the M35A2? All
my guests seem to degrade my family tree after a couple of hours riding
with me. My seat is spring loaded, and seems comfortable, but theirs isn't,
so.......
Has any one experienced the fact that these trucks are made for drivers
that aren't over 6' tall or so? I'm 6'4" and don't fit very well. Does any
one have a remedy, that doesn't involve surgery?
I'd also like to find a small 24V generator, just for emergency re-charge
while in the desert.
Thanks,
Henry