M-37 fording kit stacks...

From: William R. Benson (Benson@eqe.com)
Date: Tue Mar 07 2000 - 08:33:31 PST

Hello all!

Can somebody provide me with detailed pictures, sketches, diagrams, or the like
for the intake and exhaust stacks, braces, and fittings for the M-37 deep
fording stacks.

At this point, I would like cosmetically alter my truck to give the impression
that it is thus equipped, and intend to purchase the real thing a little ways
down the road...

Also, realizing that this is the final flogging of a close to death horse, but
have we determined what Gillespie (sp?) stock number paint will provide the
correct USMC spruce green color found for 1951? Thanks for your patience
folks...

Bill