M38A1 and many spare parts for sale

From: Military (military@fred.wonet.com.pl)
Date: Tue Mar 07 2000 - 13:42:45 PST

I have one M38A1 partially restored. Frame has been sandblasted and painted.
Rear end and front end are on and painted. 3 of 4 wheels rebuilt with new
brakes and have parts to finish 4th. New emergency brake. Transmission and
transfer case rebuilt by Howard Bearse. Rebuilt waterpump. Rebuilt Carb.
Brake lines new. Have all new pressure lines not yet installed.

Comes with.
1. Spare engine
2. Spare transmission
3. Spare transfer case
4. Spare frame
5. Complete front and rear axles (unassembled)
6. Spare drive shafts
7. Complete Frame
8. Extra radiator
9. Tub in very good shape. Needs a little work and paint
10. Gas tank
11.Seat frames
12. N.O.S. wiring harness
13. Extra steering column

There are allot more parts that I dot remember. Everything is there to
complete this Jeep. I was going to finish it but dot have time. New Jon etc.

Looking to get $3000 for everything. If interested call or E-mail

Jeep is located in Webster MA. First exit on 395 over the Ma border

Jeff Granai
5089430138