Re: [MV] M-1009

From: Carl Konefsky (cameraman@niia.net)
Date: Tue Mar 07 2000 - 13:56:18 PST

Recently (last week) someone listed a M1009 on my web site for sale and I
told my close friend about it he was at work so could look a site as he does
everyday I gave him the phone number and he call he baught it and it was
driven home almost 700 miles has rust in rocker panels and some in quarters
but very repairable he paid 2500 for it which I think was one heck of a buy
Carl