Re: [MV] M37 Progress Report & Head Questions

From: quigstro (bquinby@easy-pages.com)
Date: Tue Mar 07 2000 - 15:41:08 PST

Don't use the "red stuff" in anything, unless you want to start replacing
parts alot sooner than you should. It is also diluted 50/50 with water, but
if the level gets slightly low, it turns into a horrible brown gunge that
eats everything. (GM has neat bulletins on this) Stick with the good old
green stuff. Brian 41 WC12