Going to DRMO Great Lakes?

From: Jay Keine (k9baylee@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Mar 07 2000 - 16:11:13 PST

Howdy list,

Anyone going to DRMO Great Lakes in the next several weeks that would be
willing to take a quick look at a couple of MVs for me while they're there?
Assuming you're not looking at bidding on the same ones, of course. I'm just
looking for very general observations, like if they have an engine, trans,
etc. I'm not lazy, it's just that it's a 4+ hour drive for me, one way. :(

The MVs are in IFB 31-0321, items 39, 46, and 57.

Any help at all would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Jay Keine
K9Baylee@Hotmail.com