Re: [MV] adding kerosene to diesel?

From: Rich Weinkauf (RWeinkauf@msn.com)
Date: Tue Mar 07 2000 - 16:46:45 PST

> Has any one experienced the fact that these trucks are made for drivers
> that aren't over 6' tall or so? I'm 6'4" and don't fit very well. Does any
> one have a remedy, that doesn't involve surgery?

I'm 6'4" and found that on a 750 mile trip this summer I was able to
carefully switch my left foot onto the throttle and stretch out my right leg
into the passenger compartment. I only did this on the interstate where I
could anticipate other drivers or road conditions.

While sitting at an angle was slightly uncomfortable, it was better than
that gnawing, aching pain I developed in my right knee. I drove this way
for three days, and it was bearable. The world is pretty at 50 mph.

Rich

Rich Weinkauf, N8QLT
HummerID: 97.5 Fly Yellow Wagon
1971 Kaiser M35A2 MVPA #20486