[MV] Gas Tank Hold-Down for MB/GPW

From: Brown, Herb (BRown@ida.org)
Date: Wed Mar 08 2000 - 06:24:15 PST

MV-List,

Sorry to be a pest, I know I asked this question before.

But, can anyone get me a picture or description of the fittings that the 2
gas tank hold-down straps attach to along the channel on the left-hand side
of the jeep?

The only response I got was from someone who thought there might be a
picture in the All American Wonder (vol 1 and/or 2). Unfortunately, the one
picture I found does not show any details for the left-hand side.

Thanks for any assistance you can provide, Herb