Re: [MV] M35A2

From: Thomas M Mc Hugh (tmmchugh@juno.com)
Date: Wed Mar 08 2000 - 18:11:10 PST

The petcock is for attaching a tire inflation hose.

It is not for bleeding tanks, since there is no way to get the moisture
out if you bleed this high in the system.

Tom McHugh, New Jersey
52 M38A1
MVPA

On Wed, 08 Mar 2000 14:42:14 -0800 "Verne J. Valentine"
<thebear@seanet.com> writes:
>*This message was transferred with a trial version of CommuniGate(tm)
>Pro*
>Hello List,
>
>Please check out my thinking on this. I have a 1970 Kaiser-Jeep
>M35A2. On
>the passenger side, under the dash, there is an air bleed valve that
>has a
>pet cock open/close mechanism for draining the air system at the
>conclusion
>of the day. It appears to be threaded on the open side. I am
>thinking I
>could attach a brass fitting to those threads and then attach an air
>hose
>to that and use the vehicle's air system to inflate tires, etc.
>
>Would this work?
>
>Verne

>To unsubscribe, send e-mail to: <mil-veh-off@uller.skylee.com>
>To switch to the DIGEST mode, send e-mail to
><mil-veh-digest@uller.skylee.com>
>Send administrative queries to <mil-veh-request@uller.skylee.com>

Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.