Title companies used in PA ?

From: David (davejodi@epix.net)
Date: Wed Mar 08 2000 - 19:43:18 PST

Knowledgeable listers,

Has anybody used a title company to title a vehicle in Pennsylvania?
I'm planning on finishing (fingers crossed) my '54 M38A1 mid to late
summer and want to straighten out the paperwork early. I have looked
into the Penn DOT style and given the Bills of Sale, and old Titles, I'm
afraid it may not get a title that reads WILLYS MD-M38A1, 1954. (that's
the year of body tub) My title is from the Engine and Tranny donor
(1958 CJ5)

It's MOSTLY military and it's gonna wear the uniform (OD and stars) so I
want the title to match.

Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
Dave in PA