Military crates 4 sale

From: LEEnCALIF@aol.com
Date: Thu Mar 09 2000 - 09:44:39 PST

A friend of mine who owns an international surplus outlet (wholesale only)
showed me a couple of dozen storage boxes he just got (yesterday 3-8-2000)
that were really a good deal.

These are Swedish military surplus, olive drab exterior with a white and red
medic emblem on the top/lid. Steel reinforced corners, removable lid with a
recessed spring lock. Inside is sharp, clear birch and varnished. Exterior
is wood, reinforced with steel.

Must have cost the gov at least a $150 each, John is selling them for $39.95.
 Think it's about 3 cubic feet of space. There is a couple of handles,
steel, one is a long grab bar on the side. Must weigh close to 20 lbs...
this thing is really built. You don't have to be into storage containers to
appreciate them, these are obvious quality items. I bought one for the SUMB
and a couple of ammo crates. He's got all kinds of crates/boxes/steel/wood/
lined/insulated, etc. It's like a museum of army crates and containers..
lol.

If anybody is interested let me know I will get the dimensions and where you
can see one. Presently these are located at C.O.R.P. in Chico, Ca.

Jack

P.S. I have no interest in selling these items, except for thinking they
were pretty neat and it might be something you would want.