RE: [MV] GPW Xfer and T-90 Tranny

From: Sean Bathrick (Bathrick@imcchemicals.com)
Date: Thu Mar 09 2000 - 13:22:12 PST

I am sorry for not including my location. Both items are located in Oceanside, Ca, (92056 for those wanting to run a UPS calculation online) My guess on weight is about 30 for the transfer case, 40 to 50 for the tranny and another 20 or 30 if the gears are included. It would probably be three separate shipments. If someone has info as to a better idea of what the weights are please let everyone know.
Sean
MVPA 14222
53 M38A1
51 M135