HMMWV antenna grommet needed

From: mblair1@home.net
Date: Fri Mar 10 2000 - 00:45:29 PST

Folks, I need one of these grommets for an AN/VRC-47 radio
installation in my M998 HMMWV:

    http://www.qsl.net/ke6myk/miscpics/grommet.jpg

This grommet protects the antenna cables where they pass through the
truck's body behind the antenna mount. The part number is A3046174,
and the NSN is 5325-01-215-9398.

Another part I'm looking for is the loudspeaker retainer, part number
A3046178. According to the drawings, it's some sort of bracket or
strap which keeps the end of a LS-454 speaker from bouncing, opposite
the end where the mounting bracket attaches. The drawings which came
with my radio installation kit are pretty bad, so I don't know exactly
what the thing looks like.

There are many other things I'm looking for on my web page's trade
list, too.

Thanks for any leads!

--
PGP 2.6.2 public key available from http://pgp.ai.mit.edu/