MV ownership: re fighting vs compromising....

From: Cougarjack@aol.com
Date: Sat Mar 11 2000 - 03:39:58 PST

Listers,

I'l have to give John the winning decision on this....
I cut my teeth on Mil Veh's by learning to fight with them, not collect
them. Not that collecting is wrong, but if you like something softer, don't
throw in with a bunch of crusty old soldiers. Most of us could care less
about compromise, and even less about hurt feelings. I view compromise and
such other horse feathers like falling down with the other guy on top of
you. You can't defend against a bayonet thrust with harsh language, but
it's fine for getting the other guy's attention.
What happened to people that the mere mention of an argument or slugfest
elicits such screaming? Let them wrestle and get bloody, and see who's left
standing. If the sight of this embarrasses you, don't look.
Re rights vs priveleges, the Government can affirm my rights, or
acknowledge them, but it can't give them to me. If I paid for it, it's mine.
That's what the white star means, ladies. It's most unfortunate that few men
take this literally anymore. Want to fight about that? Good..take off your
dress and get ready to learn something new.
Pfftttt...