CJ Jeeps

From: EdLortz@aol.com
Date: Sat Mar 11 2000 - 16:47:13 PST

I am considering a trip to the Philippines soon and was thinking of visiting
the MD Juan plant in Pasay City (near Manila?)(www.mdjuan.com.ph). I have a
1948 very rusty CJ-2A that my mother gave my stepfather in 1957 as a wedding
present (it wasn't rusty then) and am considering a new body and/or body
parts. Any thoughts on visiting the plant or experience with the parts?
Anything anyone wants me to look for or inquire about??

Please respond directly as even though I have read many interesting posts
with useful information I will soon unsubscribe as I am uncomfortable with
the content and quantity of some off-subject posts.
Ed Lortz
1948 CJ-2A