Arlington (Washington) Air Show

From: KBDewey 42GPW (dirtman42GPW@webtv.net)
Date: Sun Mar 12 2000 - 00:45:48 PST

All, just attended a meeting for the above today. The Puget Sound
Military Vehicle Collectors Club will be participating as guests with
the Cascade Squadron of the War Birds. We will have twelve (as of today)
or more vehicles there. Anyone in the area that would like to join our
group and participate as members please contact me off list. Theme this
year is South Pacific. The event is the 5th (set up day) thru the 9th of
July. (Arlington Airport is about 30 miles north of Seattle just east of
I-5). Tks Keith B Dewey, Secretary for PSMVCC