HMMWV Parts Wanted

From: JeepBoy350@aol.com
Date: Sun Mar 12 2000 - 06:22:18 PST

Hello List,

I am in search of a few parts for my HMMWV.

Looking for 3-4 wheels (depending on price) old style 2 piece 6 nut. I have
been dealing with someone on the list since before xmas but am having
difficulty closing the deal. If I do not hear from him this week, I will be
looking to purchase from another source. I would prefer NOS but will accept
Certifiably Straight balanceable used wheels.

Also looking for a complete 4 man soft top, including doors, side rails, bows
etc ( I already have the C-Pillar)

Thanks,
Tony