Need pics of M886 Ambulance interior

From: Bryan Rupp (ruppster@alaskalife.net)
Date: Mon Mar 13 2000 - 02:30:26 PST

Thanks to all those that sent me an email about the M886's for sale. Now I'm in need of some
pictures of how the interior is set up. The last time I got a look at the insides of the rear area
was at a DRMO back in 1992. What I remember is that there wasn't much there, just a couple of litter
spots made out of wood. Is this correct or is there a lot more to the insides then I remember? The
reason I'm asking is one of the trucks that's for sale has had the rear area stripped out and I need
to know how hard would it be to reconstruct it.

Thanks,
Bryan
MVPA member #20324