[MV] Galvanized Jerry Can article

From: Raimondo L. Torelli (thealamo@iigbna.iigb.na.cnr.it)
Date: Mon Mar 13 2000 - 02:28:39 PST

At 09.38 11/03/00 EST, TOM wrote:
>Mark, can't shed much more light on the subject, but I've got one too.
Same make, same marks, same two eared top.
>I've got an old copy of an article from an early Army Motors that mentions
these cans. I'll look for the >article and get back to you if I can add
any information.

>Tom Campbell - Birmingham, Alabama

Mar 13 2000

Tom!
I am interested too! Please, post your reply to the List!

THANK YOU!

Raimondo - M.V.P.A. 15878
(Need for presents or collection decorative ceramics? For the best handmade
original Italian ceramics, please, check here:
http://www.ceramicofnaples.it)