Re: [MV] Original Jeeps in... Belgium

From: JOHN SEIDTS (john@astory.com)
Date: Mon Mar 13 2000 - 08:43:11 PST

I have to disagree with Bill on this one. I do think they are worth it, if
you are looking for a vehicle with interesting history. The price is a
little on the steep side (especially if you consider that nice jeeps sell
for $1500 in France). These were offered before as a package, for $368,000,
and no one bit on them. The owner had many interested parties wanting to
buy one, so I guess he changed his mind.

Sure am glad Willys isn't around to have to worry about their liability
exposure...