Re: [MV] BRASS STENCILS (for use on MVs)

From: William R. Benson (Benson@eqe.com)
Date: Mon Mar 13 2000 - 11:28:14 PST

Awlright, Mike...

If you can't remember the Marine Corps way of getting rid of paint, you had
better ship over again and spend some time in the Police Shed!!!

(I heard soaking in paint thinner works...)

As far as applying stencils, I've heard the following tips and tricks:

Trace your number on heavy stock paper, apply rubber cement, and glue the thing
on your vehicle. After painting, it should come right off.

Use a stencil brush to apply your stencils. It gives you more control...

Anybody else want to contribute? Just imagine yourself walking up to two NCOs
in the motorpool who are looking at their truck and scratchig their heads...

Bill