info on Stuart

From: Renee & Will Gavin (gavin@mcn.net)
Date: Mon Mar 13 2000 - 18:48:35 PST

I just ran across a Stuart tank, Half-track with most of the armor, Gama
Goat, Amfac and misc. other old vehicles. Unfortunatly they have been
sitting out in a wet environment near the ocean. I did not stop to have a
close look. Anybody have any idea what a Stuart in poor condition is
worth. I realize that this is a hard question to answer without more
info., but I want some idea of a ball park value before I go and talk to
the owner.