Saving Ryan's Privates

From: Gavin Broad (invest@portsmouth-mann.com)
Date: Mon Mar 13 2000 - 19:53:04 PST

L & G,

Surely the US govt. cannot allow Spieler to import them if all other
persons cannot? Seems similar to Princess Tony's government allowing
Tyson, a convicted rapist, into the country in clear violation of the UK's
own rules. The moral being: Money talks and we all know what walks, do we
not?

I trust (Hi Nige) that we won't have to go through another tedious display
like last year's Beltring film sop. Emulating a film seems rather tacky to
little old me, stuck out here in the jungles of asia, with nothing better
to do than help the local lasses with their English vocabulary. Surely
bringing some of the static displays to life would be better - how about an
Arnhem re-enactment? Wot? No gliders? Now there's a challenge for a
restorer!
Gavin