Speedy Bleeder Report

From: jonathon (jemery@execpc.com)
Date: Mon Mar 13 2000 - 20:37:36 PST

Some time back the topic of Speedy Bleeders came up, like maybe last summer.
So I bought some and of course they sat for months. But I finally put them
in, along with a new rear axle, and tried them out. They work very well. I
had someone pump the brakes so I could watch what was going on with the
drain hose but after the that I did the rest myself. They look exactly like
on oem bleeder but there is a check valve built in and a seal material on
the threads. Brake bleeding can now be a true one person job. I hadn't
heard anything more about these here so I just thought I'd report in. I'll
be putting them on everything eventually.

That is all,

je